domingo, setembro 21, 2003

I'm starting to sweat

Sunday night, starting to talk english for no particular reason. Have things to do, like finish the menu for tomorrow, but no, I'm in front of the PC, talking with some friends from the restaurant, and waiting for something... But what?!?! Maybe in the big ilusion that the menu will fall down from the sky, all done. Yeah right, it's easier Santa Claus appear in front of me, that the menu!! What I need is some motivation (if being fired from the restaurant wasn't enough). Writing this was good. Don't know why but it functioned like a motivation. I will stop writing for here. Had more to say, but it will be in other time. I'm sorry for disappointing the fans (ah ah, good joke, wasn't?:), but duty calls!!
Bye!!

I'm tired of that stupid anxiety joke at the end, so from today, I will end only with the soundtrack that helped me to write.

Blogada written with the original soundtrack from: The Gift, UHF, Glodfrapp, Sam the Kid, Swayzak, PJ Harvey and others that I can't remember!

KRUSHEV

Sem comentários: